Monday, December 6, 2010

Bold Predictions of the Week

This is the first of our bold predictions on The Point After.  Every week, Brendan and I will be picking an upset or a game that could potentially be a nail-biter.

Sagar:
#10 Georgetown at Temple:  The Temple Owls are my choice this week, as they look to win their third straight game.  Georgetown sitting at 8-0 has continued to climb the rankings, but I see problems arising with Temple's slower pace that could dictate the game. 

Brendan:
#13 Tennessee at #3 Pittsburgh: I believe that the Tennessee Volunteers will upset the dominating Pittsburgh Panthers. Tennessee, 6-0, is on a roll after beating VCU and Villanova in the NIT Tournament in New York. Though "The Zoo", home of the Panthers (9-0) will be a very hostile environment, I see the Volunteers silencing the crowd. 

No comments:

Post a Comment